Our school is one of the largest and most respected language schools in Russia, and is part of the world-renowned International House network. We are proud of our extensive support and induction for less-experienced teachers, and BKC-IH is therefore an ideal place for a newly-qualified teacher to start their career, and an opportunity to live and work in one of the world's most exciting cities!
Benefits of working at BKC
* comprehensive in-house training programme for teachers, including intensive induction to teaching children
* a large variety of classes, including General, Business, Exam classes and all ages and levels.
* a team of teaching and administrative support staff
* authorised IELTS and Cambridge Exam Centre
* a well-established Teacher Training centre, offering CELTA and Delta courses, as well as IH CYLT, IH CAM
Our remuneration package includes:
* up to 50 000 RUB or 40 000 RUB per month salary (30 or 24 academic hours per week teaching), depending on qualifications and experience
* 6-9 month contract
* shared accommodation included, with utility bills paid
* multiple-entry work visa
* transport pass for Metro and buses
* partial reimbursement of air fare
* airport transfer at beginning and end of contract
* paid induction period
* paid holiday allowance
* 50% discount on Russian classes
* 24-hour emergency support
* We are looking for full-time teachers of English, French, Italian and Spanish.
* A pass grade at CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent (e.g. IT Tesol, TESL Canada, ACELS CELT, IHC, Degree in TESOL) - other qualifications may also be considered, including those for teaching other languages.
* Experience with young learners and pre-schoolers is useful, but not essential
* We can consider teachers from all over the world, not only the EU.
* We recruit all year round, with the main intake in September/October each year.
To apply for a job with BKC-IH Moscow, please enquire by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on BKC-IH, including testimonials from our teachers, can be found on our web site: