Language Analysis Made Easy!
The fundamental 'Meaning, Form and Pronunciation'' of all English tenses, modals and conditionals clearly explained. Essential for lesson planning, teaching grammar and passing CELTA!
On this course you will learn:
- what language analysis means and how to do it
- why it is essential for teaching language (and passing CELTA)
- the (many) meanings of all tenses with concept checking questions
- the (many) meanings of modals and conditionals with concept checking questions
- anticipated problems learners will have with form and pronunciation
- how to explain and clarify grammar to learners
This course is for CELTA and TEFL trainees and teachers of English. It contains easy-to-follow video tutorials and downloadable analysis and anticipated problems for form and pronunciation issues. This is essential for lesson planning and assessed in CELTA teaching practice and the Language Related Task assignment.